Visualization plays a major role in trying to conceive. The connection between mind and body are forces that power the subconscious to send signals to perform our desired outcomes. By using guided imagery, you can leverage this innate and powerful mind-body connection to achieve real and physical changes in your body. Pregnancy is one area where visualization is key in achieving a positive result. When a desired pregnancy does not occur it can lead to high levels of stress, anxiety, depression and a host of other changes that often cause a chemical imbalance setting off a chain of events. Many women and couples are at a loss of where to begin. Below I’ve put together a few things that helped me and hopefully that can help you get started in your own personal visualization process:
- Keep a journal of positive affirmations
- Create a Vision Board
- Guided Meditation
- Think about your favorite form of exercise and do it!
- Surround yourself with positive people and those who support you in your journey
- Light a candle first thing in the morning for a short meditation or right before bed
- Think about your baby! See it, smell it, touch your belly and visualize your baby in your womb.
Trust me, it works! This process rewarded me with two beautiful girls 🙂